View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 05:09 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@.:Blue Wishes:.
(gonna make the explanation a summary since I figure you kept up with plot)

Blazingstar sat down, understanding the sudden air of bitterness that came off the ShadowClan leader. Letting out a sigh, he started to explain the whole situation, beginning with the accusation Snowstar threw at his clan about the murder then proceeded to lie. He moved on to the prey stealing and her not caring about that, not even offering an apology for it. Next, was the fact Snowstar knowingly held hostage of a warrior -- his mother of all warriors -- for nothing! The details were all there. The words exchanged each meeting he had with Snowstar was out there now too. Finally, was the part he had told no one but his clans: Fallenstar's betrayal. Before this happened, Russetstar and Blazngstar had been allies, however once Fallenstar took over, the RiverClan leader didn't care about previous clan relationships! That included those with ShadowClan and when he was finished, Blazingstar almost felt some weight lifted off his shoulders. It was like he just needed to tell someone everything.

"I don't want to lose ShadowClan as an alliance and I don't want to lose whatever respect you have left for me. I just thought you'd like to know. I don't want you thinking you can start trusting them when they've done nothing but stab another clan in the back and lie their way through this all," he finished, waiting anxiously on how Goldenstar would respond.
Goldenstar listened, slowly understanding more and more why tensions sparked between the two clans. They obviously didn’t have the most...stable relationship, to put it kindly. The Riverclan alliance part made plenty of sense to him, despite it maybe not being the best reason to hold a grudge against the clan. With a new leader came change, and that change could be either good or bad, depending on the cat. However, seeing things from Blazing’s point of view, he nodded. While anger was still there, trembling in him, at least he knew it hadn’t been in Windclan’s vision to lose, and they actually had a reason. How Golden would have handled it, he didn’t know. His reason for the battle didn’t seem as intense as Blazing’s, but now there was silence between them, and he had to figure out what to say. “Thank you,” he murmured, dipping his head ever so slightly, before looking back up at Blazing. “I wasn’t planning on trusting Riverclan or Thunderclan any time soon,” He said, not including anything about how he wasn’t exactly trusting Windclan, that didn’t need to be said. That was where he reached a point where he didn’t know what to say, “I...” he paused, trying to figure out how to word this. “I appreciate you telling me this,” He said, deciding it was the best thing he could go with for the time being.