View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@.:Blue Wishes:.
(gonna make the explanation a summary since I figure you kept up with plot)

Blazingstar sat down, understanding the sudden air of bitterness that came off the ShadowClan leader. Letting out a sigh, he started to explain the whole situation, beginning with the accusation Snowstar threw at his clan about the murder then proceeded to lie. He moved on to the prey stealing and her not caring about that, not even offering an apology for it. Next, was the fact Snowstar knowingly held hostage of a warrior -- his mother of all warriors -- for nothing! The details were all there. The words exchanged each meeting he had with Snowstar was out there now too. Finally, was the part he had told no one but his clans: Fallenstar's betrayal. Before this happened, Russetstar and Blazngstar had been allies, however once Fallenstar took over, the RiverClan leader didn't care about previous clan relationships! That included those with ShadowClan and when he was finished, Blazingstar almost felt some weight lifted off his shoulders. It was like he just needed to tell someone everything.

"I don't want to lose ShadowClan as an alliance and I don't want to lose whatever respect you have left for me. I just thought you'd like to know. I don't want you thinking you can start trusting them when they've done nothing but stab another clan in the back and lie their way through this all," he finished, waiting anxiously on how Goldenstar would respond.