View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: October Gathering [Leaders]

Blazingstar looked between each of the leaders at they made themselves acquainted. He was rather quiet, unlike him, however he knew the importance of an ally so he forced himself to speak. "Greetings, Russetstar, Grousestar," he dipped his head towards the Riverclan and Skyclan leaders. His gaze merely focused on Snowstar monetarily, one fiery enough to alarm her of what might happen tonight before his gaze flicked towards the newest to the group. He had picked up the new leader's name by listening the past few moments. "I hope all is well in Shadowclan, Goldenstar. May you lead many great moons," he spoke somewhat politely. He was still skeptical about Shadowclan nonetheless. He always would be. Halestar was just the start to it, but now this new leader seemed very anxious. Perhaps it was just the gathering? For only doing this a few moons, Blazingstar was rather used to the mass of cats and was able to speak them all just fine. Although, he had always been outgoing in this way.

With his greetings in line, Blazingstar decided it was best if the clans went before him. His message was a strong one and he figured it was best if he went last... or close to it if it were possible. He didn't know if Snowstar's words may trigger his outburst or not.
@fenic! @Duskflight

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 17th, 2017 at 07:25 PM.