View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: October Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @Random Melody @fenic!

At last the final leader had made his journey to the stones in which the other four sat, Grousestar flickering his gaze to Russestar as he awaited a reply from the Shadowclan leader, and smiled just as politely as he had for every other leader. "A grand sight to see you as well Russetstar, glad you could make it!"
Flicking his ear slightly as he heard the Riverclan leader address the Shadowclan cat as 'Goldenstar'. So it was true, this cat was the new leader of Shadowclan, and that their name was Goldenstar. And shortly after that, Goldenstar responded to him, Grousestar smiling again and nodding his head to show he acknowledged. "Well then, what a pleasure to meet you Goldenstar,
I'm sure you will do quite swell as leader of Shadowclan.
"

Clearing his throat, the brown tabby would slowly turn his gaze out over the crowd of cats before looking back at the other leaders with a small tilt of his head. "I say we should get this show going hm? Who would like to speak first?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?