Thread: Um, Hi...
View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Um, Hi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet View Post
Hi there. I'm Violet and I'm new to this forum. Is anyone able to help me out with some stuff? First, how do you creat a cat? Or do you just not make one at all? Second, can someone teach me the ropes on how to roleplay here? Is it literate? Semi-literate? And finally, are there other types of roleplay on this site that isn't like a normal clan roleplay?

Thank you for helping me, have a great day.
*cracks knuckles* alright here we go.

Creating a cat: just pick one of your characters, slap it into a clan, and start roleplaying! First you may want to hop on over to the Character Resources forum and make a thread there listing what you want for your cat, and make a form for other users to fill out. Then you pick out which one suits your needs and accept them!

Roleplaying: i believe it is semi-literate at the least. Doing this: Onewhisker: *claws Robinheart* isn't common here, and no one really likes doing that.. sorry if you do it. One sentence of roleplay is okay, but I guess not preferred. Four + sentences is great if you can do that! If you can't that's fine. No one will judge you because everyone here is super kind!

Other Roleplays: if you scroll all the way down there should be two sections. Alternative Warriors Roleplay, and Non-Warriors Roleplay. In Alternative Warriors Roleplay, you can post a thread involving your fan clan and start a roleplay there! In Non-Warriors Roleplay, you can post anything that isn't cat roleplays! That means: wolf roleplays, anime roleplays, game roleplays, etc.

Hope this helps! Check the FAQ for more info!

Last edited by Role; November 3rd, 2017 at 08:07 PM.