View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Feathercloud let out a purr, nuzzling her head underneath her mate's chin. "I know you wouldn't put me in there if I didn't want to. That's why I chose you to be my mate." replied the molly with a light purr. Her kits were far from her mind and she hoped that they kept on thinking that their birth parents were dead. 'I'll wait for my sister to leave the nursery to see her. I don't want to go anywhere near that den for as long as I live,' thought Feathercloud. @Fuzzyfeline;
(I didn't get a notice from this. XD just like me!)

Whiteflash let out a rumbling purr. "Well I'm glade you did." He replied giving Feathercloud's ear a gentle lick. "I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't picked me for your mate. I think I would have died." He added trying to lighten the mood a bit. His mate didn't want to go any ware near the nursery and he'd keep her out of it. But if she chose to be in it and raise kits he's be behind her. Just because he loved her and wanted her happy, no matter what. That was what he thought it was to be a mate. To love her with all your heart, to care for her no matter what and to keep her happy. Those where what Whiteflash thought where the most important things in a relationship with your mate.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all