View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

(Made more sense to me to start it in the clearing)
@Mad King

Cloudsky had white fur, it was perfectly groom, as always. As dawn broke she narrowed her dark blue eyes in search of a hunting partner, but she was without luck at first. Most cats, already were going on a patrol, or had left for dawn patrol. Her eyes drifted to a russet colored tom, he was known as Firehawk. She didn’t know that much about him, besides that like her, he was distrustful and he wasn’t a big talker good thing about him, he won’t talk and scare the prey off...I know he has mate, but maybe I’ll pull his heartstrings and steal his poor heart and become his mate. His mate will be miserable. she shook the cruel thought away and trotted up to him,” Greetings, Firehawk. Would you mind joining me to hunt. With tensions high in Windclan and Thunderclan, it isn’t the best idea hunting alone.” She meowed, her eyes suddenly twinkled in slight humor,” Even a warrior like myself.” She meowed purring.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here