View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
"I know I said you would make a great mother..." Owlfang looked at Splashpool solemnly after thinking about it. The humour re-entered his tone and he continued "But I think I would make an even better father. And besides, no other she-cat gives me the time of day around here besides my sister so this might be my only chance to have kits anyway." He looked at his older friend warmly and said, "Of course I will say yes. If those kits turn out anything like you, they will amazing, and I would be proud to call them my kits too."
Splashpool let out a sigh of relief as she touched her nose to Owlfang. She recalled back instantly. "Sorry I got a little carried away. Flarestrike knows that they are there. I'm hoping that when the kits are born I will allow him to take one of the kits. I hope that would be alright with you, but i feel that at least one of them should be with Flarestrike." meowed Splashpool with a small smile.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.