View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:29 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Nodding gently. Hawksun handed the pinecone with mouse fur and Thunderclan scent on it. "This is was in our border. I have a sister, Wetwhisker in Thunderclan. And when we battled........ I ended up killing her to save my other sister here, Brightnight. And her son Oatpaw vowed he would send these over as threats and... I'm just worried he might be hunting me down as we saw him at the border. I just didn't do anything as he didn't cross it " He mewed quietly. The senior warrior didn't want to be seen anxious in front of his clanmtes

Fadingsun's whiskers twitched as he looked down on the pinecone and listened to Hawksun's story. Threats from ThunderClan were nothing new; if anything, they were more than expected right now. Personal threats were a bit different, but frankly the warrior wasn't really convinced that this was anything more than a coincidence. The pinecone could've simply dropped from a tree on ThunderClan's side of the border, and a bit of mouse fur could've gotten caught in it.

"I don't think we have enough reason here to believe that this is absolutely a threat from someone in ThunderClan," he responded. "Nonetheless, tensions with ThunderClan are extremely high right now, so I want you to go and share this with Birdsnow. Not the pine cone part; I really think that's just your fear getting the better of you. But the Oatpaw threatening you part? That's a problem, and Birdsnow needs to be aware of it in case that apprentice starts any trouble with you or anyone else."

Quote:
Originally Posted by vei View Post
Cormorantpaw
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
purrks: prison break - tier 1

As the sole apprentice waltzed back to camp, her narrowed hues glanced around for the familiar form of Fadingsun that sent her patrol out to the border in the first place. Her search for the tom was relatively short-lived, as her yellow orbs landed on the feline and she strutted over towards him with a careful dip of her head. “ShadowClan border was marked, and no issues were spotted, but I think you are going to need to have a word or two with both Sloerush and Blueriver. The two of them decided to show when you were callin’ for patrols but didn't bother to follow. So I completed it myself.” The apprentice didn't bother to mask her dissatisfaction towards the duos’ lack of initiative about accompanying an apprentice. Sure, Cormorantpaw was thirteen moons old, but she still needed a warrior to come along with her to complete this patrol, but she didn't bother to look up towards the rules. This was something that needed to be done and over with, and she wasn't going to allow it to go to waste. “Is there anything else that you need or am I free to go?”

@Cherry~

Fadingsun let out a sigh through clenched teeth; not necessarily at Cormorantpaw - although he was mildly annoyed at the apprentice going out of camp alone - but at the high number of warriors in this Clan incapable of doing their duties.

"You aren't supposed to leave camp by yourself," he muttered, "so you should've come to me for replacement warriors when Sloerush and Blueriver ditched you. Nonetheless, you're old enough to handle yourself now and your intentions were good, so I'm going to let this slide one time without punishment. In the future, however, I expect that you'll come to me instead of going out on your own; if this happens again, you will be punished." He gave Cormorantpaw a dismissive nod. "I'll take care of Sloerush and Blueriver. Thank you for being the only one on that patrol to actually give a damn about the security of our border. You can go."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.