View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:38 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Mousefur had noticed another cat walking into the den, he had seen the golden cat a few times around camp and he thought her name was Lioncry. He was surprised when he heard her speak to him, he nodded at her kindly. He hoped she didn't think he was rude, he wasn't sure how to respond to the she-cat. He couldn't speak and no cats really talked to him so he wasn't sure how to communicate. He bowed his head to the she-cat and hoped she took it as a friendly gesture.
Lioncry tilted her had to one side, her ears perked. He seemed nice, and so she settled down, tucking her paws under her chest and wrapping her tail under herself. Thinking of something else to say, she closed her eyes. Usually, she was the less talkative cat, but Mousefur seemed to be even quieter than she. “That's a good name.” she said at last, trying to start up a conversation with the quiet tom. She liked it. A lot of cats had more wild names, but his was simple and easy to remember, not like a few of the cats in SkyClan. Although, she had always thought that the other Clans had odd names. Well, not always, but since learning about them. “I'm Lioncry, in case you didn't know.” she added hesitantly, dipping her head kindly, her whiskers twitching a bit as she did.