View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:12 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Galekit's Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Hey @Evermist
I do have one cat who could be the mother. She has a grey pelt and green eyes.

But there's a catch, so I won't make a form just yet. She is transgender, but she hasn't come to terms with it, so she's still keeping it a secret and trying to live as a shecat even though she'd rather be recognized as a tom. She also like shecats. So she would not be a good mother, because she's miserable and would resent being pregnant and having a kit since that's not what toms do. Her relationship with Gale's father would likely be a one time fling which would make future interactions tense and uncomfortable.

Again, I know it's not what you're after, but if that changes you know where to find me.
Hey!

First off, thanks so much for taking time to evaluate my finder for Galekit. I appreciate the fact that you have offered a character up, even though she doesn't meet the exact requirements. Actually, now that I think about it, I feel like things could get interesting with you female transgender feline as his mother. It could press Galeyboy into a more serious position of self-doubt if even his own mother wouldn't accept him. I will definitely consider her if a form is filled out! Again, thanks for applying, despite the requirements. I try to take every cat into consideration if the roleplayer has good information and reasons to back up why they should receive the roll.