Thread: Fogclan
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Fogclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Nettlefur sighed as his apprentice quickly raced ahead. He padded after Featherpaw, taking his time. As he caught up to her, he realized she looked embarrassed and her looked up to see a blackbird soaring away, he sighed, ``Really Featherpaw?`` He said in a tone of disappointment, ``Next time, be careful, I bet you scared half the prey in the forest!`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``Ok... let's try again, shall we?`` He asked, ``What do you smell?`` He asked, he already picked up the scent of thrush, he just waited to test his apprentice.
Wow I just got the notification for this....)

"Sorry" she said. Featherpaw then opened her jaws and swiveled her head around to get a sense of the scents. She could smell the fading scent of blackbird but soon caught a whiff of fresh thrush. "There's a thrush scent over there!" She said, motioning excitedly with her tail. It was pointing to an area that was east of where they were.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.