Thread: Fogclan
View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Fogclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Featheraw padded after her mentor. Her head held high and her triumph over her mentor evident in her eyes and gait. Confident she strutted behind her mentor when she smelled prey. Excited she raced towards the scent, her footsteps crashing through the forest. The blackbird she had scented was long and soared in the sky high above, a worm dangling from it's mouth. Featherpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she waited for her mentor to catch up.

Nettlefur sighed as his apprentice quickly raced ahead. He padded after Featherpaw, taking his time. As he caught up to her, he realized she looked embarrassed and her looked up to see a blackbird soaring away, he sighed, ``Really Featherpaw?`` He said in a tone of disappointment, ``Next time, be careful, I bet you scared half the prey in the forest!`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``Ok... let's try again, shall we?`` He asked, ``What do you smell?`` He asked, he already picked up the scent of thrush, he just waited to test his apprentice.