View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Fogclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
sorry if I was inactive!))

Cloverstar dipped her head to her apprentice as well, ``Good morning to you too!`` She said with a smile, ``Ready for training?`` She asked as she began to walk to the camp exit. She was ready to see how her apprentice was doing in training, his training is going pretty well, Maybe in a few days I'll do his final assessment She thought to herself.

Nettlefur quickly checked his paws for anything rocks stuck in his pads, clear. He turned back to look at his apprentice, ``Okie, well, I'm done battle training for now, you showed me you mean business!`` He chuckled, hoping his apprentice knew it was a joke. ``Let's do hunting.`` He mewed and padded through the bushes, waiting for his apprentice to catch up.
Featheraw padded after her mentor. Her head held high and her triumph over her mentor evident in her eyes and gait. Confident she strutted behind her mentor when she smelled prey. Excited she raced towards the scent, her footsteps crashing through the forest. The blackbird she had scented was long and soared in the sky high above, a worm dangling from it's mouth. Featherpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she waited for her mentor to catch up.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.