Thread: Fogclan
View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Fogclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryNebula View Post
Autumnpaw slinked out of the apprentice den upon spotting his mentor, "Good morning, Cloverstar," The tom said with a respectful nod of his head. Autumnpaw was rather excited to start his training, as becoming a warrior was all he ever dreamed about as a kit.

@Mystic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Featherpaw nodded thoughtfully, even though her mentor obviously meant it as a joke she could see some sense in his words. If the enemy was backed against a thornbush then they couldn't really back up anymore. Maybe it could come in handy.
sorry if I was inactive!))

Cloverstar dipped her head to her apprentice as well, ``Good morning to you too!`` She said with a smile, ``Ready for training?`` She asked as she began to walk to the camp exit. She was ready to see how her apprentice was doing in training, his training is going pretty well, Maybe in a few days I'll do his final assessment She thought to herself.

Nettlefur quickly checked his paws for anything rocks stuck in his pads, clear. He turned back to look at his apprentice, ``Okie, well, I'm done battle training for now, you showed me you mean business!`` He chuckled, hoping his apprentice knew it was a joke. ``Let's do hunting.`` He mewed and padded through the bushes, waiting for his apprentice to catch up.