View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:38 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Shrew glared down at the two bundles the were suckling. Her amber orbs were narrowed in frustration and hatred for the newborn kits, watching their pale tabby pelts. Though she had not be pregnant when she had first told Iceclaw she was - only trying to get him to stay with her instead of leaving her - but she had been able to trick him into staying and even after a bit, having his kits. But he had left her in the end anyway when he found out she had initially lied to him.

Now she was stuck with these two balls of disappointment. Your only purpose was to keep me and your father together, but you have failed at that. What's the point of you two even living? The pale tabby thought darkly. She was upset, driven with rage - so killing the two newborns shouldn't be put past her. It's your fault he left me! Because you couldn't have existed sooner!

Any sane cat could've known how unstable she was, especially since she truly believed in what she thought.

But her tail twitched and she kept herself from ending their pathetic lives right then and there. No... Iceclaw has to live in the same clan as them, has to know that every time he sees them he'll remember what he did to me! The only reason she kept feeding the kits and didn't kill them, was just in order to harm their father. But she still hated them.

She had tried to get Iceclaw to help name them, but he refused. So she decided to not name them, leave them nameless - after all, they didn't deserve a name if no one loved them enough to name them. But luckily for the small kits, Iceclaw had finally caved and had named them, but he name it clear he was not going to be a part of their lives.

- lil Time Skip -

The molly's ears perked up as she heard some cats yowling outside in the clearing. She debated whether or not getting up to see what was happening, but soon there seemed to be a fight breaking out. Then more fights. Until it was a whole battle! The queen's tail suddenly twitched as she thought about what would happen if someone ran into the nursery and started to attack the queens and kits.

Of course, she did not fear for the small kits near her. If someone came in, she would let them murder Volekit and Thornkit while she'd get away. Despite the fact that she wanted to name Iceclaw suffer by having the kits around, she did have a dark hope that someone would come in and murder her small sons.

Then she wouldn't have to hold herself back during all those day dreams of doing so herself.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 15th, 2016 at 09:39 AM.