View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:19 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: fnaf high school

MR. WB didnt seem at all mad, actually... no one could tell his expression seeing as all they could see was his two glowing red eyes with blackness around it along with what was supposed to be wgat was left of a jaw. The only way to tell was with his actions and tone of voice. "Welcome to your first class of the day, some of you already know about the classes like performance and MR. Rats class"
His voice was cold when he said MR. Rat then he continued "this is not one of them, this is math class" he said nodding to the board which had welcome to math on top of it and rules below it.

MR. Rat watched as nova came in late. He waited till everyone was seated "today you will not be learning anything, but I will be testing on what you know of me and your fellow students." He said his voice cold and low, only loud enough for everyone to hear. Before he continued a knock was heard at the door and it opened, puppet and her father where there. "Im guessing she is also part of my class?" He asked, Puppet nodded while her father said nothing. She entered and her father closed the door heading back to his office and she took a seat in the back. Then MR. Rat continued "as i was saying, on each of your desk there is a flashlight. Your goal is to stay in the longest not getting caught by me, i will trying to get you and those flashlights will help you find me, i will dissapears to another spot after the flashlight touches me but only after it is in my eyes. If i get you, you either stay out or help me get the rest of you but as it is for more if the light is in your eyes move other then that, grab your flashlights and we shall begin"
He said smiling underneath the mask covering his mouth.

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; December 12th, 2017 at 03:29 PM.