View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:48 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: fnaf high school

ghost nodded and went the oppiset way to math.

"you gonna be alright for class?"
MR. M asked his daughter. he normally didnt ask things like that but seeing its his daughters first day of high school, of course he was going to be. "if something happens tell me and i will deal with it" he growled.

"im fine dad, its just the first day of school everything will be alright" she said. she was a shy girl when talking to others she didnt now but when it came to things independent she was good at that, to good at that. "can i get to class? i dont want to be late"
she asked.

"alright, but if something happens you will tell me im still the principe of the school and i dont care if it concerns you or not you will tell me if it is something i will not like" he said and then he placed a hand on his daughters shoulder and they teleported out of the room.

(the first time your kid reaches high school)

mika hurried to class which was performace

(i need to start putting classes down....)

MR. WB welcomed the students as they started coming in class waiting for the students to take their seats before introducing himself.

MR. Rat watched as the students came, he was by the board which had nothing on it and he was standing still the only thing moving was his tail which was down and slightly moving across the floor and his eyes followed the students as they came in and sat. his lesson was to test them and to see if they knew about himself and the other students, he would do this sometimes to see if the improved and once the end of the year came, he would do the ultimate test, to make sure they where ready for the year to come.

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; December 11th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.