View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:55 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bendy thought for a moment then realized a place he could take her, the music studio! He was sure Sammy wouldn't mind. "Well, have you been to the music studio? If not then we should go there! It's really fun! There's so many instruments like a weird big guitar and a drum and so many others!" He actually really liked the music studio and would occasionally go down there to calm down...by singing. He knew that was Alice's thing so Sammy had previously agreed to keep it under wraps after seeing him doing it once. He wondered if he should show her.
Alice eyes widened and she gasped. "I haven't been there in ages! Of course I want to go!" She said witha smile, clearly excited. The last time she had been there was.....when they were still in business. She sighed and looked at the ground. She missed everyone so much! The only person who didn't leave them was...... Sammy. He was too crazy and loved bendy waaaaay too much in her view.