View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:09 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Ky took the dishes to the sink, rinsing them quickly and placing them in the dish washer, along with the pans, "Muy bien, amigo, very good," He replied, drying his hands and going to the living room to turn on his phone he'd left there. Fuego lay on the couch in the space that'd been meant for Kyran. He smiled, ruffling her fur and moving to the hall closet to look for her collar and leash.

"I hope you do not mind if we take Fuego along, I have to let her out," He said, taking out the red collar and leather leash, snapping his fingers and saying something in Spanish to Fuego. Her head popped up and she got up enthusiastically, hurrying over to Kyran's feet and sitting down obediently. He chuckled, "Buena niƱa," He cooed, putting the collar around her neck and attaching the leather leash.
He turned his body on the stool to face the living room area that Kyran and his dog were in. "Cj has a cat named Ghost, Im sure they can get along." he smiled. He sure seemed to cherish his dog. Though he coudnt talk because he was the same way when it come to Cipher. He stood up and arched his back in a stretch. He was curious on why Carmen wanted to talk to him. He wasnt complaining-hed do anything that Carmen needed him to. It wasnt often that shed specifically request for it to be in person. Plus if gave Carmen and Kyran a chance to talk a bit too.