View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:19 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

"Thought I'd never see the day where a Prince would offer me a place to stay," Atazi muttered under her breath, hardly loud enough for anyone to hear. She tilted her head, considering the situation- all the while glaring at the duo thoughtfully. On one paw, this was ridiculous- a high and mighty prince offering her a place to rest and regain her strength without some sort of price? It must be some charity of sorts to make himself look even better and more regal or something. Coming from what were essentially the Slums of the Outlands, Atazi was wary of any offers- they always came with a price, and sometimes that price was... She shuddered briefly, pushing away the thought before she could dwell on it any longer. There was no need to think about that... particular incident. Lucifer... She snapped her gaze back up to Kion and thought a little more. On the other paw, she was starving- probably about to collapse and become carrion-food and she couldn't do that. Not when she still had a job to do, a cub to find. For now, it wouldn't be a bad idea to lay low and hide out with the royal family for a bit. Get herself back to full strength and figure out a new plan. Lucifer left her stranded in the desert and took her Sari away from her- she was going to get her daughter back no matter what. "Alright." She said quietly, a little annoyed that she was backing down but she had no choice. "However, before we go- I need to ask you something. Lucifer, do you know of him? A frightening, awful tiger-" She shuddered again. "- who took everything away from me, even the daughter he gave me." She stared at Kion expectantly.