Thread: GladeClan
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:03 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Thumbs down Re: GladeClan

Alright I've waited a couple days and no one else has signed up so I'm going to start this rp. @Ravenfang @Tazzy @Redwood Dragon)

Also the clearing where the camp is is sort of a circular flat area. The entire place is surrounded by deciduous trees and the cats sleep within the trunks. There is a stream running very close to the camp as well as a tree beside the stream. The medicine cat lives in that tree as well as the sick cats. Besides the trees there is a bunch of bushes and ferns that hide the camp from predators and other cats.

Leafstar padded out of her den and into the dark camp. The air was slightly chilly due to Leaf-fall season but the place where they resided didn't get snow. The sunlight wasn't bright because she got up very early. Earlier than her other clanmates who weren't used to Two legs waking them up before the sun came out.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.