View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The tortie smiled as she heard Freddie
" terribly sorry again Freddie if I may call you Freddie any more " she meowed then she turned back to the white fur Tom and nodded
" oh yeah we have food! Cmon! " she meowed again she then ran up to her door that looked like a dogy door she nudged it open for the others
" my owner is not here right now so feel free , but please don't make a mess my owner likes his den clean " she added with a soft smile her tail flicked in a friendly manner . She yawned and scratched her ear but she grabbed a stick to keep the mini door open , sun had an odd personality to where she is happy and loving one minute and angry and frustrated the next.
" I have what you call a split personality happy one minute angry and frustrated the next so just a little warning there for ya " she meowed as her emerald eyes softened. She licked her right paw a few times
Freddie’s ears twitched to the shecat and her mention of his name, to which he merely gave a small roll of his eyes. “Just call me Freddie.” He murmured, once again letting his younger brother take over the conversation after it seemed like this cat, Sun, was much more fond of his sibling, which was not a surprise anymore at this point. Sun soon had their full attention though when she now claimed to have delicious food for them to enjoy. They quickly stood up and followed the shecat, seeing her disappear through a small door. Freddie was a bit hesitant about going into a strange house that he did not know, but Charlie nudged him as a silent sign of assurance before the white-furred male went inside, soon followed by the black-furred tom as they joined the housecat within her home now. “Oh, don’t worry, we’ll make sure to be on our best behavior!” Charlie mewed, eyeing Freddie, “Right, brother?” This made the older sibling give a slightly amused huff of breath and glance at Sun before looking to his littermate. “Of course.” He said, his tail swishing behind him as he spoke, “I wouldn’t dare make a mess after being so generously let into another’s house. We are guests, after all.” The two tomcats, however, shifted away from their little mocking banter to listen to the female’s words about having a somewhat split-personality. “That reminds me of our leader..” Freddie muttered and Charlie nodded, “Yeah, Rebecca has bicolored eyes and it sometimes really appears that she has two different sides to her. I prefer her kind and gentle side though, her strict and colder side kinda scared me, but I suppose it’s nothing to worry about.” The white-furred male trailed off before looking back to their newfound companion with a softened smile, “So, where’s that food you were mentioning earlier, if you don’t mind me asking now?”