View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“It’s called being a protective sibling when your brother is all you have left.” Freddie muttered under his breath, whiskers twitching in annoyance. He uttered a softened sigh, however, and let his fur smoothen as she apologized for her actions. For Charlie’s sake, he would go along and just be respectful to this female, despite still being slightly on edge. The white-furred tomcat blinked at Sun for a moment before flashing a kindhearted smile. “It’s alright, Sun!” He mewed, ear flicking, “We all become a little protective now and then. Would you by chance have any food for my brother and I to snack on? We haven’t eaten in quite awhile and I’m rather hungry.” Freddie rolled his eyes at this. “By awhile, you mean yesterday.” He said, eyeing his younger sibling, who just rubbed the back of his neck with one paw with a slight laugh stirring from him now. “Well, yeah, but it would be good to eat something while we stay here for now.”
The tortie smiled as she heard Freddie
" terribly sorry again Freddie if I may call you Freddie any more " she meowed then she turned back to the white fur Tom and nodded
" oh yeah we have food! Cmon! " she meowed again she then ran up to her door that looked like a dogy door she nudged it open for the others
" my owner is not here right now so feel free , but please don't make a mess my owner likes his den clean " she added with a soft smile her tail flicked in a friendly manner . She yawned and scratched her ear but she grabbed a stick to keep the mini door open , sun had an odd personality to where she is happy and loving one minute and angry and frustrated the next.
" I have what you call a split personality happy one minute angry and frustrated the next so just a little warning there for ya " she meowed as her emerald eyes softened. She licked her right paw a few times

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )