View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sun sighed in relief as she heard Charlie to be honest she didn't care what Freddie said she could take care things her self it just seemed like the younger brother was being threatened
" well sorry if you sounded rude to him Fredrick , it just seemed like he was being threatened was all my ears don't lie " she meowed as she shook her fur she never would harm an innocent but if this tom keeps on talking she would slap him
" apologies really it's just I get really protective of things ....And sorry Freddie if I made you angry when ever I see some one smaller that looks like is being threatened that's when I get kinda protective " Sun admitted with her head down hoping that she didn't spark a soon to be fight . Her gesture was now calming " if I can make it up to you I will " she meowed as she cleaned her fur not even dare looking at the now angered tom. She never liked fighting but if she did have to she will.
“It’s called being a protective sibling when your brother is all you have left.” Freddie muttered under his breath, whiskers twitching in annoyance. He uttered a softened sigh, however, and let his fur smoothen as she apologized for her actions. For Charlie’s sake, he would go along and just be respectful to this female, despite still being slightly on edge. The white-furred tomcat blinked at Sun for a moment before flashing a kindhearted smile. “It’s alright, Sun!” He mewed, ear flicking, “We all become a little protective now and then. Would you by chance have any food for my brother and I to snack on? We haven’t eaten in quite awhile and I’m rather hungry.” Freddie rolled his eyes at this. “By awhile, you mean yesterday.” He said, eyeing his younger sibling, who just rubbed the back of his neck with one paw with a slight laugh stirring from him now. “Well, yeah, but it would be good to eat something while we stay here for now.”