View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:56 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Two Litters [Finder]

The second litter of Honeythistle X Pearlstream is on the rise. But, this is not a finder for an actual litter. Instead this is only a finder for one kit - their lovely little second daughter.

There is not really any requirements for her. She’ll be the youngest born after two brothers.
Her littermates will be;
1. Growlkit ( me )
2. Bellowkit ( @Mystical )
3. Open

~ ~ ~ ~

This litter is for Honeythistle X Dovecoo. It’ll be their first litter and only two kits will be born in this litter.
There is no requirements or anything for them.
However, there are name requirements; Dove is prone to naming her kits after things she sees or hears. For example, if she seen a seed that caught her fascination, and she gave birth to a kit, she would name the kit ‘Pipkit’ which is a type of seed. That means, creative names are always appreciative!

1. open
2. open

Just NOTE both litters will be apart of the [FUZZ] fam, so they will grow under traditional views. Also NOTE, that they will have PLENTY relations, so I advise to add the family tree to their profiles in order to know their relations.
Especially since these kits are Honeythistle’s that will mean they have MANY half-siblings/siblings as Honey is a polygamous tom with 5 mates. If you don’t have a fuzz character (or even if you do) and if you wish to join it, there’s three chances to be apart of it

~forms~

Name:
Mother: Pearlstream
Appearance:
Personality (as a kit):
Personality (as an apprentice/adult):
Thoughts on mother:
Thoughts on father:
Views on LGBT (once older):
Ideas:
Other facts:

~~~

Name:
Appearance:
Personality (as a kit):
Personality (as an apprentice/adult):
Thoughts on mother:
Thoughts on father:
Views on LGBT (once older):
Ideas:
Other facts:

~please do not quote this and simply mention me or the mothers of the characters for which litter you are applying for~

@Beau | @Mystical

Last edited by Brilliance; January 24th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.