View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
muffled cries echoed through a dark hallway. At the end of it Aspen lay crouched at the end of it, clutch int a small book in her arms. Titan was curled up gently by her side. Silent and purring. [ Turning Titan into a cat ] it had been a few weeks of endless torment, or had it been months? She wasn't quite sure if it was or not. It could be years and she would have never known. Time passed in odd intervals. Speeding up and slowing whenever it pleased, making it so hard for her to cope with things. She than grabbed her head and crocuses over. Her sobs dimming until she finally found herself sleeping agasint the cement wall. At rest at last
A few minutes later, the door usually locked tight opens showing Sasuke the most feared due to his... unusual diet. He looks at her coldly with mixed colored eyes one blue and one red. His long black and white hair was tied up in a ponytail it moved gracefully for a bit as he walks forward sliently standing before her. He speaks in a dark husky voice. “ The lord wishes to see you. Seems like your brother misses you greatly. Rare for the lord to show such... weaknesses to weaklings like you.” He says darkly as he looks at the cat than at the book “ If you need anymore books simply ask me. I can probably sneak in some of course...I’ll need something in return