View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:49 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

It was evening Within the building filled with monsters wearing human skin and thoughout the building yelling was heard from none other than winter, the coldest Killer there who was going on about how they can easily kill those little good ones. Naruto simply sat in his desk watching the man, his neat blonde hair like always combed back to show that he was indeed the boss here and his sky blue eyes just watched the white haired man before it was dimmed with boredom however anger sparked a bit in them when he began speaking about the good ones “ Naruto, we can end those things easily! We know where they are and we have the most deadly people in this very building eager to kill! Why aren’t you making a move on something so obvious! ” He growls in anger as he looks at sage, a pet to the leader and someone to be shown respect to unless Naruto says it to be so than he growls out of anger as he speaks again this time his attention was towards the pet. “ Is it because you don’t want to risk losing your damn mutt? Have you gone-“ Naruto cuts him off with a simple wave of his hand and begins to speak in a calm soothing voice however it was dark in nature. “ Mad? No I just don’t want to start a losing battle without a plan. Are you a fool or desperate winter? We will not attack unless I say it so understood?” He asks calmly as winter slams his hands on the desk “ You lie! It is because of him! Every since you made this mutt your dog, you’ve gone soft! Weak a coward! And you dare call yourself our leader when you got a soft spot for a weakling like him!” he yells loudly stopping a bit to catch his breath as Naruto begins to simply move some stuff to the side after a few seconds he looks at winter and suddenly grabs his hair slamming his head against the desk causing the man to fall back and grab his nose which was bleeding now as Naruto stood and began to walk over to winter. “ What did we learn?” He asks coldly as winter just laughs “ That you do have-” was cut off by Naruto kicking him hard in the stomach repeating what he said now more deadly “ What Did We Learn?” winter was holding his stomach growling in pain but he smiles “That mutt is your weakness. ” He says with a dark smile as Naruto eyes glowed a bit and begins to walk towards the desk looking at sage a bit before grabbing a bottle of wine from his desk and as winter was try to get up shakily Naruto breaks the bottle over his head and before winter could hit the floor again he grabs winter by his hair growling darkly “ What did we learn winter? ” winter groans a bit in pain before speak again this time weakly “ respect.. what’s yours my lord” Naruto nods letting him go “ Good now leave” He says coldly as he walks back to his desk and sits down as winter quickly leaves the room. Naruto sighs softly moving his hand a bit beckoning Sage to come to him.