View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2019, 09:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
"How am I the traitor?!" Wishingpaw objected indignantly, "I'm not the one attacking my Clanmates for no reason!" She sneered. Being called a traitor by the one who had attacked her filled her with more rage, and she found herself knocked off balance by her Clanmate, stumbling off her paws and falling. She cringed slightly at the odd way she'd fallen, an ache in her paw. She swallowed. Her back was still lightly trickling blood and her paw felt strange when she put weight on it, but she didn't give up, rising to her full height once again.
She hissed,” You stand by and let Grousestar drive our clan into failure. We have an old sack of fleas for a medicine cat along with a useless apprentice. At least the Dark Forest can strengthen us.” She spat as she aimed yet another blow, this time for Wishingpaw’s nose.
@Charmer

She heard Shinefang’s voice and growled,” I’m not a kit anymore.” She glared at him. Some but kept her eyes on Wishingpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; April 24th, 2019 at 09:09 AM.