View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Eburneanpaw smiled at Sharppaw as he padded over.
"Hi, I'm Eburneanpaw!" He meowed. "What's your name?" He flicked his tail, glad that someone had came over. The he scented another cat head over.
His excited gaze flickered over to Newtpaw.
"Hi!" He purred to the other apprentice. "I am Eburneanpaw!" The tom cat meowed again, "this is my first gathering. Is it your guys' first as well?" He blinked. "And what's your name?" He asked Newtpaw, his sentences running together as he spoke, not worrying about how loud he seemed compared to others around. He was happy to be here, so he's show it.
The small apprentice was relieved when the tomcat showed signs of friendly behavior and didn’t mind her being over here, despite being in different clans too. “I’m Newtpaw.” The shecat repeated with a slight purr coming from her as she spoke, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Eburneanpaw. This is actually my second Gathering, but it still feels like my first one.” She admitted this with a softened chuckle as she sat down beside the other two apprentices, her tail curling around her paws. Perhaps she would make more friends tonight and things would go better than expected. This apprentice seemed to be kind enough to be friends with and so far, he didn’t point out her shortened legs or made fun of her. “It sure is a beautiful night out tonight. The stars are so bright up there.” She mentioned, lifting her gaze to look up at the marvelous night sky that stretched out overhead, bathing the area in a soothing moonlight.