View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

It appeared the kitten didn't recognize him at all. No reaction to talking to the leader, no reaction to the idea he was her older brother or perhaps she chose to ignore it? Blazingstars ears twitched as it appeared she had started to think about. Who knew what went on in little kit's minds when they were bored. Nothing but mischief in his experience. "Do you know who I am?" he inquired, raising a brow towards the fiery kit. "Because I know who your mother is, and your father, and you!" he gave her a small smile before he realized how creepy he may have sounded. That was when a small frown crossed his face and his stumbling voice tried to save himself. "I'm sorry, I meant only because we're a lot closer than you think we are! I'm sure you'd be shocked," he spoke quickly. It was no use, the damage was done and it was up to Flarekit. Whether she caught to creep or not. Either way, it was sure to be amusing.

Flarekit looked up at Blazingstar, whiskers twitching. The she-kit wasn't much of a troublemaker at times, having to deal with her siblings shenanigans almost all the time. But, sometimes she was always thinking about some mischief, but really only from time to time, but.. she usually thought about sneaking out of camp, not some pranks, nothing to major in her opinion. But she was quite the troublemaker, so she didn't mind to do small little pranks from time to time. "Oh, mama told me I had an older brother who was leader.., which is pretty cool!" She said, with a peppy-like tone in her voice. She didn't comment on the creepiness in his tone, nor wanted to. It was best to leave some things alone. And that was one of the things. And he appeared to be an important cat in the clan. And besides, it didn't really matter much. Well, to Flarekit. Her fluffy light ginger tabby coat fluffed up slightly.