View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2017, 05:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

An apprentice. For real? To be honest, Addaxclaw didn't think of himself as exactly the 'mentor type.' He wasn't very patient, and he was new in WindClan. Fairly new, anyways. He'd joined the Clan around the time that the old deputy, Shrikecall, had died. Of course he hadn't been as upset as some, but he'd been pretty confused at the sudden change. Dark eyes scanned the clearing for his new apprentice. It was Swiftpaw, wasn't it? Or supposed to be? Addaxclaw wasn't sure if he could even remember this apprentice's name, let alone figure out a way to train him. What was he doing? He was new to the Clans himself, and was surprised that he was an actual warrior, and currently trying his best to fit in to the Clan. He had a couple of friends, but it was still difficult for him to really belong here. Maybe this apprentice was a hidden answer to his prayers. When he was younger, it had always been easier to be new if you had something everyone else had. A similar experience, or similar interests... and here, he would now have an apprentice. That was something a lot of the other warriors had. Maybe he could talk about training tactics with them? Addaxclaw was so nervous he was pretty close to feeling sick. He wasn't even sure if he could remember what his new apprentice looked like, let alone talk to him at all! And yet here he was, looking as confident as ever, his ears pricked up and his tail curled around his paws in an 'I've got this' manner. If only some of that constant confidence would make it's way to his mind and soothe his currently troubled thoughts, things would be just great.
@Spoopy Aleka

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 2nd, 2017 at 05:51 PM.