View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
@Lonestar23

Snowstar couldn't remember the last time she'd been in here. She'd never really had to come in, really. Maybe when she got sick a few times she would come in for herbs, but nothing major. And she'd never stayed for very long. The last time she'd been in here... She was checking on the new cat. Antpaw, actually. The little kit Wheatfur had found on the territory. Thinking of Wheatfur had her heart aching and she had to stop, staring down at her paws with a frown as she remembered the old Tom. Wheatfur had been a pretty grumpy cat, but it never really fazed the she-cat. She liked him. And now, he was gone. Killed in the gathering battle - The same battle that had cost her one of her lives.

Snowstar's ears flicked at the memory, which she quickly shook off. This wasn't a time to brood, this was a time to greet the new medicine cat. She hadn't seen much of Caliapaw and she didn't think she'd talked to her that much yet. Snowstar had had so much on her mind she hadn't been able to properly greet the young cat, and now was her chance while she was free for a while. So, the Siamese lifted her ice blue gaze and looked around the den, tail twitching. "Caliapaw?" She wasn't sure if Caliapaw was busy or not. If she was, the leader could always come back later. She just thought that it would be a good time to get to know the new medicine cat.
Caliapaw had been... surviving, lately, in some terms. Since losing Ivypaw, she still hadn't really gotten herself together. Her first patient who had died, and her third patient altogether. The only one who had come in here for serious reasons and the only one she hadn't helped. "Oh... Snowstar." The medicine cat's ears folded back slightly. She wasn't really ready to talk to the leader. As long as the topic of Wheatfur didn't come up, she should be fine. Her former mentor was on her mind a lot, considering he was the one who had seen enough in her to make her his apprentice. That was a pretty big honor. "I'm sorry, I'm not... quite myself, I suppose." She had never been social, but she could pull herself together when it was needed and greet cats with a pleasant expression. She was thanking StarClan she hadn't had any patients recently. She was pretty sure she couldn't face them without showing her frustration at losing Ivypaw and her unconfidence in her abilities to heal. Well, there was Foxpaw - who was just staying in the den while her shoulder healed. Since Caliapaw didn't trust the apprentice not to just run off to train the first chance she got. But she didn't talk much to the ginger cat while she was working.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.