View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsepaw turned the other way, closed her eyes too although it wasn't necassary. She felt a little uncomfortable as she sensed The older Tom sniffing all over her body. Gorsepaw could feel a little bit of scratching at the very bottom of her tail (where her tail connected to her body) but the rest was pretty numb still. "Something tells me the numbness is more than shock or swelling...isn't it ShineFang?" She asked, a little sadness in her voice.
Shinefang stepped off the younger cat's take, his heart heavy as he saw that she wasn't reacting to the sensation. The herbs had worked on the swelling, but this injury was beyond simply herbs. He took a breath as he prepared to share the new with her, heaving a sigh instead. "Yeah... it's worse than I thought. Do you smell that death scent in the air? It's your tail. The accident must have damaged it too much and it died." The old tom shuffled his paws, but he looked the little shecat in the eye as he told her the worst part. "I have to cut off a part of your tail. If I don't, it will start to rot, you'll get a bad infection, then die."