Thread: Sunkissed Creek
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2024, 11:38 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend | Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow's fur spiked as she caught the scent of fox, overwhelming the air around them in a way that seemed as sudden as an enemy's pounce. The warrior glanced to Hawkbite, though the enforcer was already looking to her, seeming fully aware of the company that they had. Moonmeadow wasn't sure if they would be able to get out with all three of them without setting off the fox, it hasn't been alerted yet but it was going to as soon as their scents carried to it which was sooner rather than later. Would they be able to take down a fox, yes, but Moonmeadow couldn't tell how many there were from just how overwhelming the fox scent was. If they were to guess, they would say more than one just because how in the world would one fox be so strong smelling.

The warrior looked to the enforcer as she flattened her ears against her skull and crouched down a bit to get ready to spring at a moment's notice. To attack or to flee was up to the enforcer. If worse came to worse, the warrior felt that they could fight off any predators that came their way but maybe it would be better to fall back and gather a better suited patrol that for starclan's sake doesn't have an apprentice on it no matter how talented they may be. The thought of Midnightpaw getting caught up in such a skirmish made Moonmeadow's heart squeeze with concern. Moonmeadow shuffled a bit closer to Hawkbite and Midnightpaw, to better protect or shield in case the fox was aware of them faster than they realized, and waited for any sort of command from the enforcer. What was his plan, as the patrol leader and enforcer commander, she trusted his lead and experience on this.

Her claws waited, cutting into the ground beneath the patrol's paws as they unsheathed their claws in wait. They had a feeling that this was going to dissolve into a fight and she wanted to be ready to fight and defend. The only thing that the enforcer could be waiting for in a situation like this was an answer to the question he had asked. It was a good learning experience, it was, but it still made her worried. She stilled her nerves and waited.
[ @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @Omari - Midnightpaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!