View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: October Gathering

[open; do not kill him.]

as the words of war sprang across the clearing, honeyfall flattened himself to the ground. his amber gaze hardened, a deep growl leaving his throat. he flung his head from side to side, chaos raging around him. the ginger and white tabby swiped at any foe that passed by him, hissing and biting. his tail lashed wildly, ears flat and heart pounding. his first battle had come to rise, a frightened weight settling into his stomach. he wasn't going to die today; but he will protect his clan if that is the last thing he does.
honeyfall leapt into the newly-begun battle, a yowl ringing from his throat.

[ @starfall ?? ; night is open to be seriously injured but not killed ]

nightwhisper gasped as the dusk syndicate leader declared war, his eyes widening. he turned to sleepingcloud, mouth hung open. cats rushed around them, causing fear to spike within the dark tabby. he flattened his ears with a whimper, curling in upon himself. i'mgonnadiei'mgonnadie he yelped as he was bowled over, a large grey cat clawing at his eyes. the cat was female, with curly fur and a scarred muzzle. her eyes were green and filled with malice, hisses spat into night's face. he shrieked and tried to shove her off, but was unable to once she had pinned his legs. yowling, he said, "get off of me you dung-munching fleabag!"