View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinSeed View Post
"Yes, maybe the fact he'd be passing down his knowledge to the new generation could get him to join us, if only for a while ..." Magpiepaw meowed in agreement.
The apprentice then did as she had been told and opened her mouth to take in the various scents of the forest better. Once she was sure she got Swiftowl's scent, she did her best to track it. As time went on, she began to lose the trail, as the wind got stronger and the faraway scents it was carrying got all mixed up, some stronger than others, but none were Swiftowl's. Despite her determination, she had to admit to her defeat : she had no idea where the old cat could have gone to.
That's when she saw a hollowed tree, which hole's seemed to have something in it, something that resembled a cat's silhouette.
"Flyingspirit !" She meowed, a little louder than usual as the wind was covering up her voice "I think we found him !"
"grrreat"dragonstar yelled over the wind howling in the forest"see if you can confines him to come back with us or will up get caugh up in the storm"

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.