View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's eyes narrowed a little at her line of questions. Why did this matter? Why are they discussing this? It was easier when they could just toy with each other, but Fawnskip was digging deeper than he wanted. "I didn't notice I tensed, to be quite frank," he replied, his gaze settling on hers. He wouldn't lie, but he also wouldn't admit the things she wanted to hear. He would not allow her that win. He couldn't commit to something like this right now, especially not right now. There was so much drama lately, Blazingstar wasn't sure what he should be doing. Besides, wasn't Fawnskip prancing around with another tom now? Blazingstar noticed. He also noticed the new scent lingering on her pelt every once in a while. Familiar, but he couldn't quite name them. "Don't think I haven't seen you prancing around with another tom recently. Is it your payback? For what you assumed I did between you and Rosethorn. I hope you know there's nothing happening between her and I. She's just another loyal warrior. She proved that to us in that battle, you can't say she didn't," he spoke. His voice was rather stern about the she-cat. However, this was the she-cat that saved him from that Dusk Syndicate cat, but Fawnskip wouldn't care. He knew she wouldn't so he didn't mention that, he simply assumed she knew.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL