View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rosethorn met Blazingstar's gaze hesitantly, the trust shimmering in his deep brown pools sending relief through her system for a moment. She turned her head to look back up at the sky as Blazingstar spoke, closing her eyes and nodding. "Yeah." She murmured, her shoulders slumping slightly. "It just feels..." She didn't finish, unable to voice the emotion that came with the death with so many clanmates. Her chest felt hollow. She looked at Blazingstar in faint concern as he spoke about ThunderClan, gazing into his eyes. "ThunderClan doesn't deserve your hate." She spoke softly. "Not because they didn't do anything wrong; they did everything wrong. But because you're better than Snowstar and that entire clan. They don't deserve any attention from you." She smiled slightly. "But I have to admit, I'd love to see those tree-climbing prey-stealers slink back to their clan with their tails between their legs." She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood slightly. The Absynnian watched Blazingstar carefully, trying to figure out how he'd react to her words.

Blazingstar sighed a little at her words. For a moment, it sounded like she wasn't supporting his decision, but how could he blame her? He sounded crazy. However, he knew his warriors wouldn't understand. They were all there for the confrontations with Snowstar. Only a select few of his warriors were and Rosethorn wasn't one. She definitely wouldn't understand. "I'm going to talk to Shadowclan tomorrow. We need an ally for this fight. With Riverclan's new leader, I can't rely on them anymore," Blazingstar sighed again. With Russetstar's step-down, Windclan and Riverclan's alliance was unstable. He wasn't sure where they stood with that, but it would be okay. Soon enough, they would have other allies and that's what mattered. Even if no one sided with them, Thunderclan would pay dearly for their crimes. Blazingstar was certain of that.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL