View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:12 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
At that point, Asphodelspark wasn't listening anymore. He barely heard Hunterfang's teasing rebuttal as he prepared himself to pounce on his friend. His golden eyes watched Hunterfang stand even as Asphodelspark launched himself into the air, but to his great delight, the ginger tom still ended up on top of the other warrior. Asphodelspark echoed Hunterfang's laugh, but it was cut short as a heavy paw smacked his chest and knocked the air out of his lungs. Wheezing ever so slightly, Asphodelspark locked his back legs and reared up to pull his face away from the blows, ears pinned and eyes half closed. Hissing playfully, Asphodelspark batted his own front paws at Hunterfang to block his before the ginger paws landed on the ground surrounding Hunterfang's head. Asphodelspark held a paw to his forehead and feigned a feminine, proper voice, "Well, I've never been so offended in all my life!" A mischievous smirk on his face, Asphodelspark gave up on his little acting scene and flopped onto his stomach, on top of Hunterfang. "Maybe if you gave those muscles of yours a work every day or two, you could push me off." He teased back.
Hunterfang laughed as Asphodelspark hissed at him, and replied with his own little mocking growls, pushing his back paws against Asphodel's stomach and his front paws against Asphodel's chest, still trying to shove him off. But eventually, when Asphodelspark spoke up in that weird girly voice, Hunterfang stared at him for a very long time before breaking down into laughter, not even trying to struggle anymore, the laughs making him too weak, taking his breath away. He grunted when Asphodelspark flopped down on top of him, and squeaked indignantly at the other warrior's words. "Well, I never!" He exclaimed, mocking Asphodelspark's feigned little female voice. "I'll have you know, I do work hard, thank you. You're just so heavy," He replied. His voice went back to normal on that last sentence, and he squirmed a little under the other warrior, pushing against him again to try to get him off. "Very heavy. Trying to get you off is enough of a workout," He said with a teasing smirk.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust