View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:07 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"No, no, no, you're not being attacked, I'm just giving you relationship advice that you clearly need." Hunterfang teased. He smirked when Asphodelspark crouched, and immediately leaped to his paws to stand right as the Tom lunged at him. But he really had no time to dodge him, letting out a short laugh when Asphodelspark hit him. He ended up half-pinned under the Tom, and immediately attacked him with a flurry of furious bats at the other warrior's ears and chest, trying to kick him off. "Get off, you great lump - Jeez, lay off the rabbits, would'ja?" He mrrowed teasingly.
At that point, Asphodelspark wasn't listening anymore. He barely heard Hunterfang's teasing rebuttal as he prepared himself to pounce on his friend. His golden eyes watched Hunterfang stand even as Asphodelspark launched himself into the air, but to his great delight, the ginger tom still ended up on top of the other warrior. Asphodelspark echoed Hunterfang's laugh, but it was cut short as a heavy paw smacked his chest and knocked the air out of his lungs. Wheezing ever so slightly, Asphodelspark locked his back legs and reared up to pull his face away from the blows, ears pinned and eyes half closed. Hissing playfully, Asphodelspark batted his own front paws at Hunterfang to block his before the ginger paws landed on the ground surrounding Hunterfang's head. Asphodelspark held a paw to his forehead and feigned a feminine, proper voice, "Well, I've never been so offended in all my life!" A mischievous smirk on his face, Asphodelspark gave up on his little acting scene and flopped onto his stomach, on top of Hunterfang. "Maybe if you gave those muscles of yours a work every day or two, you could push me off." He teased back.