View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:12 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark only laughed through each of Hunterfang's assertions and stuck his tongue out when the other cat had finished. "I didn't come here to be attacked!" He whined dramatically, pulling himself up into a sitting position with a mockingly hurt face. "But," he purred mischievously, lowering himself into a crouch, "if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!" Narrowing his eyes, he leaped the short distance between him and Hunterfang with his sheathed paws outstretched.
"No, no, no, you're not being attacked, I'm just giving you relationship advice that you clearly need." Hunterfang teased. He smirked when Asphodelspark crouched, and immediately leaped to his paws to stand right as the Tom lunged at him. But he really had no time to dodge him, letting out a short laugh when Asphodelspark hit him. He ended up half-pinned under the Tom, and immediately attacked him with a flurry of furious bats at the other warrior's ears and chest, trying to kick him off. "Get off, you great lump - Jeez, lay off the rabbits, would'ja?" He mrrowed teasingly.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust