View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:39 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang scoffed at his words before laughing again. "Yeah, yeah, sure, Asphy. Sure." He said teasingly, shaking his head a little bit. Asphodelspark was probably the only cat who could get Hunterfang to actually crack a genuine smile right then, so he was definitely the only cat who could get him to laugh like this. He shook his head again, chuckling as he sat back on his haunches and smirked at his best friend. "Lie, you liiiiieeeee," He reached a paw out to prod Asphodelspark on the shoulder, grinning. "You know I'm right."
Asphodelspark only laughed through each of Hunterfang's assertions and stuck his tongue out when the other cat had finished. "I didn't come here to be attacked!" He whined dramatically, pulling himself up into a sitting position with a mockingly hurt face. "But," he purred mischievously, lowering himself into a crouch, "if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!" Narrowing his eyes, he leaped the short distance between him and Hunterfang with his sheathed paws outstretched.