View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
NightPath had a toothy grin honestly she didn't care about what others think of her , it was interesting to know what makes others tick . The black she cat stretched her legs as she yawned loud and obnoxiously , she walked to the back of the den her tail swaying Amber eyes glowed .She didn't mind the other cats cold gaze , she on the other hand was just . Cold. Her soul was what other cats described empty but underneath the darkness was a sweat and loving warrior who was just misunderstood . " call me what you want sweaty , I don't mind " she meowed as she layed down in a corner her eyes stared at Inkshadow " cause this kitty is bad luck " she added and licked her left paw
Inkshadow snorted, "If you're bad luck, what am I? Murder?" She shook her head and turned away. She didn't feel like associating with others. Her fur bristled up and down, and tears sprang to her eyes. Jesus, Inkshadow! Pull yourself together! The past is in the past, focus on the present. She wiped away her tears discreetly. "Just be quiet. Can you handle that?" She asked quietly.