View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Northview University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Well *cough* this is weird we the only ones rping. Sooooo imma just let you pick which one of the sisters to bump into...if you want or we couldn mention everyone a thousand times XD)

The white haired girl ran to a bush to a bush and got her hidden skateboard. She hid it here because her sister did not approve of any skateboarding what so ever..but she didn’t know if she didn’t see it..out of sight-out of Mind right? A sly smirk formed on Willow’s face as she started to push off rolling at a rather slow speed. No need to collide into someone. Not like last time. She shivered. Willow didn’t think that girl would ever forgive her for ruining her ‘perfect dress’.

Scarlet came back from community service rather late as she rushed back to her dorm to collect her waitress uniform. ‘I’m gonna be late I’m gonna be late!!’ She kept on screaming in her mind. She was never ever late. Ever.
Jake peered down and then threw his switchblade in the patch of grass in front of scarlet sticking it in the rasa. He jumped down from the tree and smiled, “hey scarlet” he said