View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

@Duskflight @Inglewood Binks
Blazingstorm stepped up next, speaking for Windclan. He gave Halestar a small nod, however it was merely neutral and respectful. He felt a little awkward to be standing where his leader should be and speaking for her in general, but if she wasn't present then he would. The ginger tom-cat peered down at the faces from all five clans, he recognized his own clan and some felines in others, however everyone in Skyclan was new to him. Clearing his throat, his strong voice rang out, hiding the nervousness that burned beneath his pelt. "Greetings, I am Blazingstorm, Windclan's deputy," he paused to let it sink, he decided not to mention why his leader was away at the moment. "We are doing better now that Singenight and Gorsefeather have left the moors. Prey is like any other leaf-bare, but we are growing stronger with each passing day," he spoke calmly before backing up and sitting down with the two leaders that have already spoken. He let out a small breath and straightened his shoulders before looking toward Gryewind and Grousestar.He began to think about other things he could say, but he knew he couldn't save himself now and instead made himself feel satisfied on what he had said. Quick and simple.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL