View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 06:23 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

When the tom had arrived, he hadn't expected much of a kind greeting, at least from the leader of Shadowclan- which, he could garner, was Halestorm, or Halestar, now. She wasn't announcing having taken over for Timberstar to appear, and it occurred to him that there were two new leaders here- if he excluded Grousestar, the Skyclan cat who had practically saved them all. Many cats didn't exactly trust him nor his clan- it was logical, since Riverclan were the ones to kick-start this entire period of darkness. Sighing as Halestar's greeting sent an icy chill down his spine, he decided that talking to Skyclan would be a waste of time for now- maybe another day, but he didn't want to fester more tension between himself and the Shadowclan leader than what already existed. The clans had been enemies longer than he'd been alive, and he was no stranger to misunderstanding how much a cat really disliked him. Instead of talking to Grousestar, he greeted the two new arriving deputies of Windclan and Thunderclan- Gyrewind and- who was it- oh, Blazingstorm. "Nice to see you two are doing well after the takeovers- even if Ashstar and Dapplestar are unable to attend this moon's gathering. My name's Russetstar, and I'm the new leader of Riverclan." His pelt shined handsomely in the moonlight, though the tom's fur lacked proper grooming- he was a bit rushed to not be late, trying to make a good first impression on all the other leaders and their clanmates.

"I suppose we should get to announcements, correct?" He continued to talk, attempting to amplify his voice as so the other leaders would be able to hear him over the crowds of cats who were talking to each other before they started to talk. "Who should go first?"