View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:43 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Lakeclan & Darkclan warrior RP~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She purrs softly when he licked her ear Than began finishing the meal once done she licks her lips clean a bit, looking at him, “ my lord you should always know that I never turn down a job.” She says with a soothing purr as she begins to sit up “ but either way. I accept my lord. Tell who do you wish to die? Or is it something.. more?”

Ender eyes glowed a bit “ ... She is though. She has been given the name killer for a reason. She’s smart and worthy as the lords top warrior... but that’s aside the point. Despite all that you’re better than her in.... well in.... beauty?” He says a bit embarrassed “ but either way my lady I’m sure you’ll get the upperpaw soon just try harder” he says trying to comfort her

"Not kill someone," he muttered his eyes glowing "I want you to retrieve someone. My daughter in fact. Her names Moonpaw and shes in Lakeclan. Think you can handle that?" He asked Killer.

Raven hissed when Ender said Killer was better. She was about to swipe her claws at him until he said beauty. Raven let her fur lay flat again and looked at Ender through narrowed eyes. "Do you think im beautiful?"