Thread: Pinewatch Patch
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2021, 01:04 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

@Arie

Flashpaw followed Doetuft in silence. They didn't know the warrior well, honestly aside from the fact that she had a stutter, were blind, and was their mentor they knew nothing of the tabby. It was strange how you were expected to put so much trust into a stranger. Than again the cream trick tabby had put blind trust in a lot of adults sense they left their mother as a young cat. The surprising thing was that their mother let them leave when they were still a kit. At least Flashpaw had found their way here eventually.

Looking up the young feline noticed they were in a small clearing surrounded by pine trees, a tiny stream bubbling through with its little minnows and pebbles. It was quiet here, peaceful. Maybe Flashpaw could ask to come here to hunt more if things went well today. If they didn't they wouldn't want to come back.
Flashpaw pulled himself out of his mind to look at Doetuft as she spoke to him. Had he hunted before? "Uh.. umm... N-not really... They admitted playing with a pebble between their paws. Flashpaw had been an apprentice for a while now but really hadn't gotten much training. Besides their deformed hind paw made balance harder for them. "I, uh... um, somewhat know the hunters crouch but um.. I, I don't know if its proper...." Flashpaw added, they felt ashamed to admit that but knew that if they never did they'd end up getting something worse than a bruised ego.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all