Old March 25th, 2024, 02:32 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"I- I didn't...!" The apprentice stuttered, not prepared for Nightwolf's words. Was that what he smelled like now? Fear?? Goopypaw gulped. Perhaps that was... better than simply smelling bad?? Wait, no. It's worse. Oh geez how stupid could he be!! Marking the borders with fear scent would no doubt end up with more cats getting hurt.

"I'm s-so sorry!!" He squeaked, dipping his head to both warriors. "I'm just... um... well im still upset about what happened here I g-guess. My mentor was O-ospreysplash." His voice trailed off, trying to force the fear out of his mind. He couldn't dwell on her right now.

After a moment, Goopypaw tried remarking the borders again. He hoped they no longer smelled like fear, but like determination. To make sure no one else he cared about was harmed again.
@Ladiebugg @Lewolfers

NightWolf walked up to Guppypaw, the young cat wasnt prepared for such loss so early, he isnt his mentor but he hopes he can ease his burden a little.

"There is nothing wrong with grieving those you have lost, there is nothing wrong with fearing death, but do not let fear enslave your heart, take the courage of those you have lost and let them guide you, our warrior ancestors look upon us with pride, we are shadowclan warriors, the best warriors in all the clans, we cause fear to the other clans not the other way around," he tells him with a gentle touch of his tail on the young cats shoulder

"Remember your ancestors young apprentice, see their eyes glow brightly in the dark for the darkness is our ally, and train hard, train your body and mind to one day be worthy of standing amongst them in the stars, do not forget Guppypaw, we will have our vengeance, so as you remark the boundary, dont mark a warning, mark a challenge, a challenge to all who think they are our betters, for the day will come when our claws will show them the truth of who is the strongest of all," he tells him and continues on to check the rest of the next tree to check the marking

@Poprock @Ladiebugg

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY